Reliable & Excellent Quality Adidas Yeezy Boost 750 (Grey B35309) Purchase from Yeezys

  • Monday, January 15, 2018
  • By Tatoru Yuki
  • 0 Comments

Note: This article was sent to a buyer who was known to prey on new freelance writers on Freelancer.com. He/she offered to pay USD11 for every 1 hour worked, and there were no upfront payments. Allegedly, the payments should come through on their own after a few days, but he/she was able to remove the payment methods and his account was deactivated, causing the payments to not go though at all.

His/her last known Skype Handle: seowriterneeded (Dynamic Web Assets)

Reliable & Excellent Quality Adidas Yeezy Boost 750 (Grey B35309) Purchase from Yeezys

Friendly & Helpful Customer Service

                Yeezys.cc has an online customer service chat where I was able to submit ask my questions in their live chat and get impromptu feedbacks. I had inquiries on their available sizes, for which I managed to get the answers I needed. Luckily for me, the exact color & size I wanted which were grey (product code B353Q9 for those who wants to find the pair I bought) and UK size 7 for women was available. Usually, it is difficult for me to find the shoes I wanted, online or in store due to my foot size, but Yeezys had my size in stock & readily available! I appreciated that very much.

Why I Bought This Model

                First of all, the shoes looked really comfortable, and the reviews that I found online all pointed to the fact that this pair of shoes is indeed comfortable & well worth the money. I set out to get myself a new pair of comfortable shoes at the end of December 2017 to start my 2018 more fashionably. I have wanted to get a pair of comfortable performance shoes for a while, and this pair of shoes from the Kanye West’s Yeezy line seems as good an option as any. I found pairs of this pair of yeezy for sale easily on yeezys.cc.

Waiting Time

                I was a little skeptical about the shipping time they listed on their product page, but I was very pleasantly surprised. As stated on their product page, the customer service agent reassured me that their products are always shipped within 48 hours as long as their products are in stock. The shoes were shipped through DHL and only took them 6 days to arrive on my doorstep!

Unboxing

                The shoebox itself was in a very good condition with very minimal denting if at all. While they did not reveal this on their website, Yeezys threw in a free pair of socks for me, along with the invoice for my purchase with a footlocker and of course, the pair of shoes I bought.

Quality of Product

                Even though I was a little doubtful of their unauthorized authentic status, as stated in their FAQ section, the products were made in the same factories using the same materials by the same workers that made official retail pairs. The products very certainly lived up to their reputation and the quality was very good! The shoes fit like a pair of gloves and I have been wearing them around since. Definitely not disappointed!

Overall evaluation of site and shoes


                Imagine my excitement when I saw that they have 10% off Christmas coupon at time of my purchase! Their website is very tidy & easy to navigate, and I was able to add items to my cart & check out easily without much hassle. This, along with their good product quality has left a very good impression on me. I already know where I am getting the birthday gift for my best friend soon! My ratings for my shopping experience? 5/5 without a single doubt.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Did you buy this article? Please inform us about the scammer who got this article for you. If you know any other contact details of the scammer such as their other IDs, let us know!